Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gratitude!

I have been thinking lately that I need to live a life of gratitude. That's definitely easier said than done. Too often I get caught up in the anger I feel of what could have been or what should have been or of the struggles I've had in my life. I know that holding onto anger or resentment isn't healthy. I also know that if I'm able to do this, I will be a better wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend...essentially, I'll be a better person as a whole.

So I think I will start blogging about the things for which I'm grateful.



Tonight, I am grateful for a husband who loves me. He cheers me on when I think I can't go any further. He worries about me when I'm sad. He lets me vent and express my emotions without judging. He is my best friend.

1 comment:

  1. And I will always help you when need it, even if you don't want it. You are my best friend and the half that makes me whole. I love you.

    ReplyDelete