Thursday, September 23, 2010

In a Cleaning Mood

I'm in a cleaning mood & I don't mean just my house! I'm cleaning up the food I eat. I am cleaning up the drinks I drink - meaning NO soda - NO more caffeine, NO more carbonation! Whew! Do you think I can do it?

As for food, I'm going at least 50% raw. I now have a refrigerator stocked with fresh fruits and veggies. I bought sprouts and herbal teas and whole grains. Nothing is processed. Nothing is artificial - not colors, not a word in the ingredient list that I can't pronounce! :)

And I feel really good about this decision. I need to be healthier. I need to quit poisoning my body. I need to live! I have so much to live for & so much to still give. If I'm not healthy, then I can't give of myself.

So, today, in keeping with my attitude of gratitude, I am thankful for this decision and pray that I will have the strength to stick with it.

Oh...and I intend to clean out my house & get rid of unnecessary, unwanted things. Time to reduce & live simpler. And I'm going to cut negative people - emotional vampires - out of my life, too! YAY for change! I'm feeling good!

No comments:

Post a Comment