Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Plan??

This morning I had to drop Ashlyn off at the babysitter's house. This is something that Chris normally does. Yes...I've done it a few times before, and I'll do it again tomorrow.

This morning something different happened. I was sad. After leaving the sitter's house, I nearly had a panic attack thinking that my baby was missing. Weird...I know! I knew where she was. I knew she was safe. But that moment of panic was enough to bring me to tears.

Does it get any easier? I don't know. I really wish I could be a stay-at-home mom, but it isn't feasible right now. Maybe in a year. There are some things we need to pay off first. We have a plan in place, but it'll take some time to get there.

And here's my other gripe: Why the heck don't they pay police officers a salary that is worth what they do!!!???!!!

Oh...enough complaining already! I know...I've been on this grateful kick, and I need to remember to stay on it.

So....today I am thankful that I do have a job that helps to support my family. I am thankful that I was able to surprise a friend/co-worker for her birthday today. I am thankful for my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment