Monday, August 23, 2010

Enough

This isn't a happy post. I'm still struggling to find the answers.

So often in this world, we're told that we're not good enough, pretty enough, skinny enough, smart enough, rich enough, outgoing enough...you get the point. Well the feeling of not being enough has really hit me this week. I'm not quite sure what brought it on...hormones, stress...you name it. Any of them could have been the main factor(s).

So...somehow, some way, I need to figure out how to be enough.

2 comments:

  1. You are not only enough you are awesome! You are an amazing wife and a fantastic mother. I love watching you with Ashlyn. You keep me going when I want to quit. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Chris! Growing up in the Eden ward you were the ONLY leader I liked/looked up to because you were so non-judgemental of us girls. You have such a sweet personality and everybody who is around you can feel that. I am so thankful for you because when I felt like I wasn't good enough you always made me feel like I was. I know Ashlyn feels the same way because you were born to be a mommy!

    ReplyDelete