Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Stir Crazy

Lately I've been feeling a little stir crazy. I'm not sure why. I think it's just that where we live now doesn't feel like home. It's hard to explain, or maybe it's not. This place just isn't the place where I want to raise Ashlyn, and I definitely don't want to grow old here.

The problem with this is that I really don't know where home is. What makes where you live home? If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Or if where you live is wonderful, what makes it so wonderful?

The only thing I know is that wherever we go, water has to be a big part of life there. So is that water the ocean, river, or lake? I don't know.

So...until we decide where to go, I'll continue to be a bit stir crazy! I'll just have to keep the urge to run away to another place under control!

No comments:

Post a Comment